- Versatility - Stream Clean is not limited to just pet stains and odors but can also work on other difficult stains such as wine, ink, vomit, coffee, blood and other unwanted stains effectively in seconds whether they are new, old or set-in. It does not leave a sticky residue behind unlike other stain removal products purchased in stores.
- Ease of Use - Like the infomercial says, the deep enzyme action that is present in cleaner removes the dirt particles pretty effectively on its own, and the nozzle of the can is designed in such a way that there is no need for the user to bend and spray.
- Save time & money - Buying expensive products that claim to remove stains, only end up putting a lot of pressure on the person with all the scrubbing, soaking and waiting. And most cases, you're still stuck with the odor left behind and need another product to remove the smell as well.
- Does require some work - This is more of an personal issue for me being a clean freak, but I cannot feel something is completely clean if I just spray and walk away. So I do suggest at least rubbing or dabbing it with a paper towel when you're done. (Personal preference)
- Availability - Stream Clean is currently available online only, and not in stores. So if you are running low, it's not as convenient as running to your local market to pick up more. You have to remember to pre-order online (which isn't a deal breaker, but it's not a positive either.)
- Risks - Be careful buying from other re-sellers like Amazon and Ebay. While Amazon.com is extremely creditable; it's not the real seller for "As Seen On TV" products (in most cases). So while you think you're buying directly from Amazon, good chance it's one of their "3rd party sellers". So the risks of receiving a knock-off or defective product are greatly increased (Not worth it to me). So I purchased from Stream Clean directly, which wasn't so bad because they currently have promotion running. (see bottom of page)
*TIP: As of December 1st, 2015, you can still get the promo Buy 1 Get 1 Free directly from the manufacture.*